Well, I finally finished the lovey a few weeks ago…or maybe a month ago, either way it done and I’m finally posting it. It’s not the one that I originally started though. I finished the main part for that one and I just wasn’t feeling it, at least not for the friend I was making it for. Then one afternoon I was digging through my WIP basket and there it was, and it was perfect. The hubster suggested I make a monkey head for it and that was perfect too. Here it is check it out.
This is the main part of the one I originally started… It still needs a head. For now it’s hanging out in the WIP basket.